Hi, I'm Josh! I'm a third-year Computer Science major at the Georgia Institute of Technology. I began programming at a young age by teaching myself Python, and I've been hooked ever since. I have experience with full-stack programming, and I have worked on many projects for desktop, mobile, and web platforms.
Georgia Institute of Technology
Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science concentrating in Intelligence and Information Internetworks.
- CS 3600 - Intro to Artificial Intelligence
- CS 2340 - Objects and Design
- CS 2110 - Computer Organization and Programming
- CS 1332 - Data Structures and Algorithms
- CS 1331 - Intro to Object Oriented Programming
- CS 2050 - Intro to Discrete Math
Software Engineer Intern @ BetterCloud
- Worked on functionality and UX of BetterCloud’s customer and internal development dashboards using React and Redux interfacing with a Spring back-end.
- Used spare time to develop a new REST endpoint with Java Spring and a dashboard in React for viewing and organizing this data, saving developers across many teams valuable time.
- Bits of Good: I recently joined Bits of Good, a club that connects students with local nonprofits to develop web apps for challenges they are facing. My team is developing a solution for onboarding new nonprofits and helping communicate with them throughout the entire development process.
- Create-X: This semester I joined a program focused on creating a startup as part of Create-X Capstone Design. Provided with mentorship and resources, we're tasked with formulating an idea and then developing prototypes to explore market demand. My team is currently exploring solutions with computer vision and machine learning in the health and fitness industry.
In the past few years, front-end development has grown into my greatest passion. I've always had an interest in design, and I find front-end enjoyable through its similarity. Through internships and personal projects, I have been able to greatly improve my front-end development skills.
Back-end development is my greatest strength, as I have several years of experience with different languages and frameworks. I first learned Python from documentation when I was in middle school, and have experience using it for servers, machine learning, mathematics, and data analysis. Java is currently my strongest language, and have used it for servers, data analysis, and apps. Node.js and Next.js are recent additions to my skill set, and I am now using them in the majority of my personal projects for their simplicity.